Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Older, But Wiser

Older, but wiser... Does living longer maker us understand what life is all about now that we are older? In my young adult days I tried to analyze life and came up with some answers, that suited me at the time.  I was eager to learn what I could by daydreaming of a perfect place, with perfect people and a perfect life was far from what I encountered in reality.

Life is tough.  Only the "strong in spirit" can still stand like an older home, being weathered through the years by life's elements, scarred, but victorious in the end.

It is a life of learning and refining us to become sages to what is truly real.  We begin to see what truth is and what  our search has been about. Instead of going against the flow of life, we must join with the flow to be pushed gently along our way. When we realize we are all part of a common thread that carries us to a place of understanding as "older but wiser. 




No comments: